Community

FH3 December DLC Clues/Guesses

Its that time of the month for Forza Horizon 3 Fans to guess the possible upcoming cars to be released for the month of December. In true Turn10 fashion they gave us the most vague, yet almost exact on what we are getting. Of course none of these are confirmed these are just my personal speculations of what i believe May be included inside the FH3 December DLC.   Clue 1 Car 1 It is of the pas...[Read More]

Extra Life Charity Stream Recap – We hit $1,000 raised

Over a month ago we had no plans in doing a charity stream for Extra Life, but when our very own Scott Anderson (Shade) brought up the idea to the team we thought it was a no brainer. Rectify Gaming has almost been around for 3 years, December 17th, 2016 will make it officially that old and we never did a charity stream in our time being around. So coming into this event we had low expectations of...[Read More]

Gaming networks working together for a great cause.

As the head of Rectify Gaming I am thrilled to announce for the first time we will be doing a charity stream for Extra Life. We are partnering up with NJOYover9K, MulehornGaming, and Geekologist Radio to do a 24 hour stream. We have a goal set to $500 to raise in this event and we hope we can go even higher, here is the donation page. We may have some giveaways during this stream as well and make ...[Read More]

The top 10 PlayStation 4 games you should play (as of Autumn 2016)

Uncharted 4 A Thief’s End (PS4 exclusive) The Uncharted series, ever since it’s original game on the PS3, it has been considered the face of PlayStation and one of Sony’s biggest system sellers. With Uncharted 4 set to be the last game in the series by Naughty Dog and Nathan Drake final adventure, Uncharted 4 is a worthy end to his legacy. With what is probably the best story (th...[Read More]

Dude, Quit Playing With Yourself!

You know what isn’t fun? Playing ping-pong, Monopoly, or any game by yourself. You want to know why? Because multiplayer games are just more fun than single player games. Period. Now, now… I know some of you will definitely disagree with that statement. But, I think that I have a couple of arguments to persuade you to see things my way.   So, why is multiplayer more fun? Well, isn’t it obviou...[Read More]

Modern Warfare remaster to be sold separately

Big big BIG news for modern warfare fans who were not-so-hyped for it’s Infinite Warfare counterpart. Starting off, thanks to NeoGaf user Najaf for kind of ‘debunking’ the quote David Pellas  said about what’s happening to the 6 remaining maps in the multiplayer scheme of Modern Warfare Remastered. The quote goes as follows: (Scipted from http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthr...[Read More]

Burnout on the backburner

According to a few tweets from the Burnout series developer, Criterion Games, there is currently no new entries or remasters in development. They are currently working on Star Wars Battlefront X-Wing VR Mission No dude. Definitely no new Burnout titles are planned right now, and that's all there is to say at the moment. https://t.co/S70Stl8jjG — CriterionGames (@CriterionGames) August 18...[Read More]

Opinion: American Academy of Pediatrics is off-target on game violence

Video game violence is once again a topic of discussion, this time coming from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). This will never stop, won’t it? To be fair, science must always be updated to reflect reality, not the other way around, so this might be a good time to have a productive lengthy discussion on violence in video games instead of just saying “I’m right and you’re wrong”, although ...[Read More]

Popular YouTube gamer’s account hacked

UPDATE (6/25/16 8:04 PM PDT): His YouTube account is back online. Youtube user Boogie2988 (real name: Steven Williams) has his account hacked, which included access to his phone number among other things. Boogie2988 is a very popular YouTube personality in the gaming community (especially with his hilarious foul-mouthed alter-ego, Francis) , such that he was featured in VidCon this past week, a co...[Read More]

Orlando and the Gaming Industry’s Trojan Horses

I know E3 is supposed to be a time of celebration of gaming everywhere, but after the massacre in Orlando, you must’ve known there will be people who will scapegoat video games to exploit a national tragedy. And they did. What’s surprising about all this is not the usual politicians or parents rights groups that are decrying “the mass violent culture of gaming.” It’s actually worse. The denounceme...[Read More]

Sony announces the Extended Play sale, 75% off Games, Movies and TV shows, US Only

Sony has announced the Extended Play sale , 75% off games,movies and TV shows in the US and PlayStation Plus members get up to 85% off. A few of the games,movies,TV shows on sale are PlayStation 4 games Just Cause 3 XL Edition Life is Strange Complete Season Need for Speed Deluxe Edition Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2: Deluxe Edition PlayStation 3 games Batman: Arkham City Ultimate Edition Bio...[Read More]

Ghost theory for Xbox One!

Kickstarter game Ghost Theory could be coming to Xbox one and other consoles. Game development company Dreadlock started the project on Kickstarter after releasing a really basic version of it, which got good reviews. And if the project is successful on Kickstarter, it could come to PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Ghost theory is a game where you play as a Paranormal investigator and use different tools and...[Read More]

Lost Password