After last year’s successful Dirt Rally, Codemasters are aiming to take “the passion and authenticity of off-road racing to the next level” with Dirt 4. The storied off-road racing is set to release later this year this June, 2017.
The new game features off-road vehicles including the Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2. With the official license of the FIA World Rallycross Championship, Dirt 4’s tracks include Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes and Lydden Hill.
Here all the features in Dirt 4:
- Over 50 authentic off-road cars, including the Ford Fiesta R5, the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, the Subaru WRX STI NR4 and the Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
- An official partnership with the FIA World Rallycross Championship. You’ll get to race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes and Lydden Hill in many different series
- Landrush mode – short-course dirt track racing in pro buggies, pro-2 trucks, pro-4 trucks and crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada and Mexico
- Joyride mode – lap time challenges, ‘smash’ challenges, free-play area and the ability to send challenges to friends
- Dirt academy, where you can learn and practice your skills at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA
- Career mode, in which you’ll create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team, working toward clear goals and rewards
- Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players around the world
- RaceNet, with a live ladder, leagues and tournaments, cross-platform leaderboards, and the CREST telemetry system
- Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
- Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Hire engineers to repair damage in your service area between stages, but with a finite amount of time available.
Dirt 4 is going to be released on Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One