Developed by Beep Industries and published by Microsoft, Voodoo Vince debuted in September 2003 as an Xbox exclusive. This quirky puzzle platformer set in the magical underbelly of New Orleans is only playable on the original Xbox, which has sadly meant that fans have lost access to an old favorite over the years and many people have never had a chance to try it at all.
This will change on April 18 when the wisecracking voodoo doll fondly remembered by a generation of gamers comes back to life courtesy of a sprinkle of Zombie Dust. Voodoo Vince: Remastered, an HD remake for Xbox One and Windows, will be a $14.99 download on Xbox Live, the Windows Store, and Steam.
- Classic puzzle platforming gameplay that has been preserved exactly as it was in the original
- Gorgeous high-def visuals: 1080p resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio and updated rendering and visual effects
- 60 fps gameplay — Voodoo Vince plays like butter!
- Select soundtrack updates and remixes by the game’s original composer, Steve Kirk
- Xbox Live integration and achievements with Xbox Play Anywhere support
- Rumble/haptic feedback
- Loads of Snark-ariffic™, sarcastic humor
Stay tuned for our PAX coverage,