Today, Bulkhead Interactive revealed a roadmap for the next 12 months of free content and major updates for players in Battalion 1944. Since the games successful launch in May, Bulkhead are dedicated to supporting Battalions esports scene and they will be investing $650k into upcoming tournaments. Registration for The Plays summer Blitzkrieg Open and Premier Leagues are open for the next 10 days, with a $20k prize pool.
Here are some details that are in the full year roadmap:
- Large Seasonal & Monthly Updates
- British Faction & Weapons
- New Unlocks & Skins
- Map Reworks
Larger Seasonal Updates (Roughly 8 weeks apart)
Summer Update, Autumn Update, Winter Update, Spring Update
- New arcade & special event game modes.
- New BattleRank season (new & unique skins).
- New FACEIT competitive seasons (with improvements).
- New War Chests (with new items).
- Map reworks released.
- Larger community requested features.
- Larger bug fixes.
- Surprise features & additions
You can read more on the roadmap details here.
Have you gotten your hands on Battalion 1944 yet?
You can purchase Battalion 1944 now on Steam.