Cooler Master, a global leader in designing and manufacturing innovative gaming peripherals and computer components, today launched its first Bluetooth wireless mechanical keyboard, the SK621.
“We created the SK621 with design and functionality in mind. Especially for those who are on the go, workers by day and gamers at night.” says Bryant Nguyen, Peripheral General Manager.
If you are wondering more about the new SK621 keyboard, it’s a 65-key compact design Bluetooth wireless mechanical keyboard with all the essentials. It uses the Cherry MX’s new low profile switches providing a reduced travel distance and actuation point with the same signature durability and precision as a standard red switch. The wireless hybrid design allows users to choose between a corded or cordless set up based on performance. The keyboard grans approximately 14 hours of usage while backlit or up to four months without lighting. The board comes with Type-C USB for convenience.
To sum up the entire keyboard:
- Cherry MX low profile switches – a reduced travel distance and actuation point with the same signature durability and precision.
- Portable 60% Keyboard layout – mini, unique and compact design with all of the essentials.
- Hybrid wired & wireless – up to 3 devices supported with Bluetooth 4.0, or use it wired over a removable Type-C USB and charge the battery simultaneously.
- On-the-fly controls – make real-time adjustments to lighting and macros with No software necessary
- Easy-to-use software – map 16.7 million colors to any key, customize lighting modes, and fine-tune macros
Last week we announced our partnership with Cooler Master and to start it off we announced our first major giveaway with them where we are giving away a keyboard of the winners choice between the MK730 or CK530. You can enter the giveaway here.
*All the information listed above about the new Cooler Master product was provided to us via press release.