EA really doesn’t have the best relationship with gaming right now, like Mass Effect: Andromeda and Star Wars: Battlefront II, but some of their best past games can bring out the best prices. Until March 6th, EA is having a Publisher Sale on Origin, so if you have a gaming PC rig, and have some cash and time to burn, here are some of the great games you can get at affordable discounted prices.
- Battlefield 1 (Standard Edition) – $9.99
- Dragon Age: Origins (Ultimate Edition) – $14.99
- Dragon Age: Inquisition (Game of the Year Edition) – $15.99
- FIFA 18 (Standard Edition) – $19.99
- Mass Effect Trilogy – $7.49
… and many more!