The second DLC for Ubisoft’s Far Cry 5 will be taking the player from rural Hope County off the planet to the surface of Mars.
After Nick Rye helps Hurk out of a mess, he was soon teleported to the planet inhabited by hostile arachnids. With only Hurk left by your side, you must fight your way through the eight-legged forces to stop them from invading neighboring Earth.
Introduced in this new DLC includes a new space terrain, weapons and gear:
- Blaster of Disaster – Space gun made of alien hardware that only needs one shot.
- Hellfire – A fireball launcher that can dispense up to 15 projectiles at once.
- Obliteratorrrr – pistol-sized rocket launcher.
- Tazer Phazer Anniliazer – an overpowered Lazer Blazer.
- Nerve Reaper – a stun weapon with a surplus in punches.
- Grape Popper – an accurate rifle with a fruity name.
- Morphinator – A harness that will scare your enemies straight, with “an explosive twist”.
- Space Jets – a new way to travel and defy gravity on the new planet.
Lost on Mars will be a more diverse expansion on how Far Cry 5 played and its first DLC Hours of Darkness. Mars-inspired assets for Far Cry Arcade is available now to all players.
Owners of the Far Cry 5 Season Pass can download Lost on Mars on July 17 for free, and will be available for purchase for $11.99 on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC.
Source: Far Cry