This Monday, November 7th will be the 10th anniversary of the launch of the original Gears of War on Xbox 360. To celebrate, The Coalition and Microsoft have announced a special celebration and content throughout the entire week.
The 10th anniversary pack has been announced and will be available beginning on November 7th in game.
First seen in the Outsider community during the Gears of War 4 campaign, Gary Carmine is here and ready for action – if he can stay alive. Death runs strong in the Carmine family, and the Tenth Anniversary Gear Pack teaser video pays tribute to the family tradition as Gary Carmine takes to the Versus battlefield. It’ll be up to you to save Carmine when you play as him this month!
Gary Carmine is part of a special Tenth Anniversary Gear Pack built for fans. This special pack contains Gary Carmine, a trio of weapons themed to the previous Carmine brothers, commemorative anniversary weapons and emblems to collect as you play. Obtainable exclusively through gameplay, each 200 Credit pack contains one 10 Years of Gears customization item, one 10 Years of Gears Emblem or bounty, and a random card from the Gears of War 4 Launch Series of Cards. The full list of content can be found below:
- Gary Carmine Character
- Anthony Carmine Longshot
- Benjamin Carmine Gnasher
- Clayton Carmine Lancer
- 10 Years of Gears Lancer
- 10 Years of Gears Hammerburst
- 10 Years of Gears Retro Lancer
- 10 Years of Gears Markza Mk. 1
- 10 Years of Gears Enforcer
- Gary Carmine Emblem
- 10 Years of Gears Emblem
- 5 Bounties, each themed to a Gears of War game
Enjoy brand new ways to play with returning fan-favorite playlists:
- One Shot, One Kill, the ultimate fan-favorite special event with a new Gears of War 4 twist. This sniping-focused mode spawns you only with a Longshot – but now the EMBAR is available for pickup on the battlefield to change the game. Now is the time to go for those collateral headshots!
- Gnashers-Only King Of The Hill returns to Gears of War, bringing with it a gib-filled carnage of objective-driven, close-quarters combat. Your trusty Gnasher is your only friend as you battle to control the hill.
Gears of War 4 is currently Microsoft’s best exclusive, and we loved it in our review with a campaign that has an amazing cliff hangar ending. What do you think of Gears 4? Let us know below and watch the trailer as well.