Video Game Toys and Collectibles company Neca announced this awesome Master Chief Motorcycle Helmet. Which is legal to wear while your out and about getting yourself a cup of Starbucks Coffee you can wear this on your Motorcycle. Yes Neca says the helmet has been approved by the Department of Transportation.
The Motorcycle Helmet is set to launch in July 2015. Pricing has NOT been announced yet.
Below here are some of the specs of the Master Chief Motorcycle Helmet.
- Convenient modular design
- ABS shell with matte UV-protective clear coat
- Front air intakes reduce shield fogging; rear exhaust vents keep head cool and dry
- Reflective shield with UV protection
- Double D-ring nylon chin strap with snap secure
- Game-authentic deco
- Contoured center pad with a design that allows heat to dissipate from the top of the scalp
- Dual-layer EPS cheek pads for a firm, comfortable fit
- Center pad and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Soft, moisture-wicking material
- Eyeglasses friendly interior
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards (FMVSS 49 CFR 571.218)
- Nylon drawstring helmet bag included
- Available in S (55-56 cm), M (57-58 cm), L (59-60 cm), XL (61-62 cm)
- Limited edition
WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICTURES IS NOT FINAL!