Some updates can be fast and some can be slow in development. Ever update from 1.11.X+ is going very fast in development. 1.11.4 released today and 1.11.3 released a week ago but Nintendo Switch had its update delayed due to bugs. Now it will get it VERY soon.
Here is the changelog for 1.11.3 and 1.11.4 Enjoy!
- Fixed several crashes on Nintendo Switch that could occur during gameplay, especially surrounding villager job site blocks
- Fixed issues with Marketplace maps so ‘villager_v2’ works in command selectors again, targeting both V1 and V2 villagers
Additional Fixes from 1.11.3:
Nintendo Switch players also receive the following fixes from version 1.11.3:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when mobs found the nearest attackable mob
- When converting from V1 to V2, villagers now keep their XP level
- Villagers cured of zombification can no longer change their profession if they have enough XP (MCPE-42348)
- Another fix for villagers changing their professions when they’re not supposed to
- Fixed pathfinding so when an entity can’t float, swim, or be amphibious, it can still walk at the bottom of water
- Fixed gamertags and gamerpics of Realms members not appearing on the members list
- The Realms members list no longer returns to the first page when navigating to another page
- When using commands, the villager and zombie_villager target selectors now target both V1 and V2 mob types