Another day, another beta. The team has been pushing beta builds out really fast this year which is great as bugs have been appearing but they fix them very fast. While some bug fixes may be small, some of them can be big bug fixes for some people. This beta build mainly has bug fixes which are nice to have.
Here is a few bug fixes:
- Added even more new textures to blocks and items, including stained glass
- Text to Speech now reads all dialog boxes and in-game notifications
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing a 1.10 beta world with Experimental Gameplay disabled
- Fixed a crash that could occur when villagers died D:
Check out the full changelog here.