The Village and Pillage update has been in development for a few months and features have been both added and removed and features have been tweaked and changed. Today a BIG snapshot has been released for Minecraft: Java Edition and it has A LOT of things in them.
This update has a lot of new features and changes including…. a new globe icon for banners, Smithing and Fletching table changes, villager changes and more!
Here is a small bit of the changelog:
- Lots of new trades have been added
- Villagers now level up in a new way
- The trading UI is updated (WIP)
- The trading prices now depend on your reputation and on demand
- The villagers will restock up to two times per day (if they can work at their work station!)
- Added visual trading; villagers will display the item they want to trade for your in-hand item
Check out the full changelog at: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-snapshot-19w11