For the last few weeks, many players on Bedrock and Java have been enjoying the new Village and Pillage update with raids, new job sites and new village designs. But the PS4 players haven’t gotten a chance to check it out. Until now. Today, 4J Studios announced that the PS4 update was releasing today and it has a few great additions. This brings the PS4 version up to speed with the Java and Bedrock versions of the game.
— 4J Studios (@4JStudios) June 3, 2019
Here are the changes. Enjoy!
- Change log for Patch 1.91 – June 3rd 2019
- Added new villages structures.
- Updated villagers clothing.
- Added Trade systems and behaviours.
- Added new villager job site blocks.
- Added the Wandering Trader.
- Added the Bell block.
- Added the Pillager Outpost.
- Added the Illager Captain.
- Added the Ravager.
- Added Raids.
- Added the Campfire.
- Added Sweet Berries.
- Added Bamboo Jungle Biome.
- Added new Trophies.
- Added new Lantern sound effects.
- Added Lectern redstone signal behaviour.
Enjoy this update PS4 players!