Another updates means more bug fixes and DLC. Today, PlayStation 4 got a new update which has bug fixes and a friend in me…as well a Toy Story Mash Up Pack. Amazing right? This will be out on Bedrock in about 8 hours.
Here is the changelog. Have fun!
- Added Toy Story Mash-up pack.
- Fix for a crash that occurs while near a village.
- Fix for a crash that occurs when the player goes from the Nether to the Overworld.
- Fix for Villagers having a chance to change their trade deals after saving/loading.
- Fix for scaling maps that would give you a map far away from your current position.
- Fix for Iron Golems not spawning in Loaded Villages.
- Fix for chests splitting and functioning as separate chests.
- Fix for Stone Slab recipe being incorrect in Classic Crafting.
- Fix for villager trading when one player is in The End or The Nether.