Perfect World and Cryptic Studios have announced that the Elemental Evil expansion for Neverwinter will be coming to Xbox One in September.
The expansion will actually include content from four previous PC expansions; Elemental Evil, Fury of the Feywild, Shadowmantle and Curse of Icewind Dale. In addition, the previously mentioned Oathbound Paladin character has been added which will have two playable classes; Healer or Guardian Fighter (Tank). One of the most requested features, level cap increase, will also be included. The provided list of features include:
- Level cap increase from 60 to 70
- Oathbound Paladin playable class
- Eight new adventure zones
- Icewind Dale
- The Dread Ring
- Malabog’s Castle, Valindra’s Tower and Kessell’s Retreat.
- Minsc & Boo join adventurers in the fight against the Cults of Elemental Evil
- Increase in companion quality cap from epic to legendary
- Maximum level increase for all professions
- Vote-to-kick changes
- Achievements fixed
With the addition of the Tiamat expansion at the end of June, Elemental Evil’s eight new zones makes it the most massive one to date for Neverwinter. Be sure to follow the Neverwinter blog for information as its released as well. Neverwinter is available now as a fully free to play MMO on Xbox One. Although their are optional in game purchases with real currency, you can use the currency converter in order to avoid spending your hard earned cash and stick to in game money.