The Halo franchise is an award-winning collection of properties that has grown from video games into a global entertainment phenomenon. Beginning with the original Halo: Combat Evolved, the $5 billion franchise includes critically acclaimed games, multiple New York Times best-selling novels, a live-action digital series, comic books, toys and action figures, apparel and more.
In advance of the Licensing Expo 2016, a consumer products industry convention running from June 21 to 23, 343 Industries is excited to announce new global licensed partners coming to Halo, bringing exciting new Halo-themed products for years to come.
New licensees and associated products include:
- AC Worldwide: 30cm tall Bluetooth speakers in the shape of Halo characters (U.S., Canada, Europe).
- Bensons Trading Company: show bag novelty items including key rings, sippers, balls, inflatables, backpacks, stickers, temporary tattoos, mugs and cups, drink bottles and more (Australia, New Zealand)
- Danilo Promotions: calendars, greeting cards, gift wraps and more (Europe).
- H2W Sunstaches: Halo-themed novelty and traditional sunglasses (U.S., Canada).
- Industrias Darks: T-shirts, hoodies, varsity jackets, leggings (Mexico).
- Jada Toys: Two, four and six-inch “METALS” Halo die-cast statues (Worldwide).
- Licensing Essentials: Apparel for men, ladies, underwear, sleepwear, headwear, homewares and giftware (Australia, New Zealand).
- PDP: customized Halo-themed controllers and faceplates (U.S., Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia, New Zealand).
- Rubber Road: Holiday-themed sweaters, knitted hats, coat hooks, water bottles and coffee travel-mugs (U.S., Canada, Europe).
- ThinkGeek: Desktop weapon replicas, drinkware, USB chargers for car, desktop and portable needs, giant slippers, foam melee weapons and role-play ballistic weapons (U.S., Canada and Worldwide Online).
- Wicked Replicas: Lighting (Headlamp Heroes, Logo Lamps, Neon Lamps) plus tin signs, flexible wearable masks and numerous replicas (Australia, New Zealand).
In addition, 343 Industries has renewed its partnership with The Coop, and Skullcandy & ASTRO Gaming. Current partner J!NX will also add plush to its line-up of Halo products, and Dark Horse Comics adds Halo comics to Comixology Unlimited.
Read more at http://news.xbox.com/2016/06/20/new-global-licensed-partners-coming-halo/#W5ZlggC9A50QTXSa.99