PC and PS4 gamers received a new patch to No Man’s Sky that will generate more variation in space battles. According to the patch notes, players “should see bigger battles”.
The update will also fix numerous bugs, including the recurring death loop that some gamers experienced when the game autosaved in Survival Mode when the player is almost out of health.
Here is the full list of fixes and additions:
- Fixed the bug that makes the character small
- Space battles will now vary in size more
- Fixed the death loop bug in Survival Mode
- Fix for steam controller not being able to warp
- Removed up, down, left, right quick menu navigation to allow left handed gamers to move while using the quick menu
- Page Up and Page Down can now be used to navigate up and down in the quick menu (on PC)
- Removed duplicated planets from discoveries menu
- Fixed issue with redeeming promo ships in Survival Mode
- Fix for missing ruins underwater
- Added ladder climbing sounds
- Fixed base building prop sounds missing when placed inside a Freighter
- Added sound effect for calling Freighters
- Added sound effect when using com stations
- Fixed ambient sound issues in Freighters
- Changed sound effect when using the Terminus Teleporter
Have you encountered any of these fixes or bugs? Let us know in the comments below!