During Ubisoft’s E3 presentation multiple games have been shown off including Rainbow Six Extraction, Rocksmith+, and then Riders Republic. It’s safe to say this game is wild from snowboarding, flying to bike riding you can do it all.
The new trailer for the massive multiplayer outdoor sports playground, revealed during Ubisoft Forward, shows off the new Riders Ridge social space, where you can learn how to do tricks, manage your career, access a variety of multiplayer modes and share your in-game creations with other players.
Riders Republic will be launching on September 2 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series XlS, Xbox One, Amazon Luna and Stadia.
Here is some more information about the game:
Get the most out of these landscapes on new-gen consoles, where Riders Republic runs at 60 FPS and displays more than 50 live players simultaneously onscreen. You’ll be able to customize your rider with progression-based gear, and if you want to dominate solo, you can prove your worth in career mode through five different career progressions. As you progress, you’ll sign with legendary sponsors and get invited to renowned sports competitions including Red Bull Rampage and the X Games. Or, you can squad up with or against friends in a variety of multiplayer modes:
- Mass Races: Join more than 50 players on new-generation consoles, and more than 20 players on current-gen consoles, in these epic multisport races. New races appear randomly on the map, so you’ll need to get ready to watch blind spots, protect your position, and remain agile as you fight your way to the finish line.
- Tricks Battle: Compete in 6v6 matchups and try to land as many tricks as possible on the various modules to earn points. The team with the highest score wins.
- Versus Mode: Join up with friends and see who’s the very best.
- Free for All: Challenge new opponents and show them how it’s done through a select playlist of events.
- Multiplayer Competition: Made for the top riders to show off and show out, ultimately making it to the top divisions.
Stay tuned for more news!