First announced at the Tokyo Game Show last week, the demo for Star Ocean: The Divine Force is available now.
The game features dual protagonists, players can choose the protagonist of their choice and enjoy the story of Raymond, the captain of the space trading ship, Ydas, or Laeticia, the princess-knight of a kingdom on the underdeveloped planet, Aster IV. Fate will bring Raymond, Laeticia, and several other ally characters together.
In the demo, players will experience the beginning story of Raymond, offering a unique opportunity to sample this expansive sci-fi fantasy world with fast-paced action combat, rich exploration and an original story.
STAR OCEAN THE DIVINE FORCE will be available as a physical Standard edition for the PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One. There is also a digital Standard edition and Digital Deluxe Edition for the PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC via Steam. Pre-Order now on all available platforms.
The pre-order bonuses are available for the digital Standard Edition and Digital Deluxe Editions and includes the following weapons for the protagonists, with helpful factors that will come in handy from the beginning of the game:
- Weapon exclusively for use by Raymond (greatsword): Lionheart’s Blutgand
- Weapon exclusively for use by Laeticia (dual blades): Flashing Naglering
Early Purchase Bonuses include:
Pawns that can be used in the mini game, Es’owa. These can also be used as items of equipment. Obtain pawns modelled on characters from Valkyrie Chronicles and Radiata Stories, games also developed by triAce!
- Mini game Pawn: Lenneth (from Valkyrie Profile)
- Mini game Pawn: Lezard (from Valkyrie Profile)
- Mini game Pawn: Jack (from Radiata Stories)
- Mini game Pawn: Ridley (from Radiata Stories)
The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the following:
- STAR OCEAN THE DIVINE FORCE
- In-game equipment: set of 2 pieces
- In-game accessories: set of 4 pieces
- Digital Soundtrack
The Demo is out now on Steam as well as both Xbox and PlayStation consoles. Progress will not carry over to the full game, which releases next month on October 27th.