UPDATE 2: NPD Results are here, and let’s take a look at the top 10 most sold games last month.
- NBA 2K17 (Take-Two)
- Madden NFL 17 (Electronic Arts)
- FIFA 17 (Electronic Arts)
- NHL 17 (Electronic Arts)
- Bioshock: The Collection (Take-Two)
- Destiny: The Collection (Activision Blizzard)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Take-Two)
- Overwatch** (Activision Blizzard)
- Forza Horizon 3* (Microsoft)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Activision Blizzard)
*No digital sales.
**No Battle.net digital sales.
UPDATE: Forza Horizon 3 has reportedly topped the 1 million unique player mark across Xbox One and PC.
Good to hear Forza Horizon 3 has already topped the 1 million unique player mark across Xbox One and PC.
Much deserved! pic.twitter.com/bEN09Rf3pO
— Daniel Ahmad (@ZhugeEX) October 15, 2016
According to Microsoft, the Xbox One yet again has been the best selling console for September making it 3 months in a row. The Xbox One was the best-selling console in both the U.S. and U.K. (according to GfK Entertainment U.K.) for the month of September. The NPD numbers aren’t public yet, Microsoft had issued a statement celebrating their 3 month streak.
The launch of Forza Horizon 3, Gears of War 4, and the new Xbox One S bundles have helped for sure. The month of October will be interesting as well.
Here is Aaron Greenberg on Twitter:
— Aaron Greenberg (@aarongreenberg) October 14, 2016
What are your thoughts?