Originally announced last year, the non hostile Discover Mode for Assassin’s Creed: Origins is making its way to us next week.
In this new mode you will be able to travel through ancient Egypt with no worries of any hostiles on your back and discover what’s hidden in the history of the game’s world. Players can access 25 different avatars to play as when in this new mode. Discover Mode will feature 75 tours, ranging from 5 to 25 minutes for each tour and covering:
- Egypt: the land of Egypt, geography, and wildlife.
- Pyramids: the most iconic landmarks of Egypt.
- Alexandria: explaining the Greek influence that started with Alexander the Great.
- Daily Life: information about the people and not only the monuments.
- Romans: few tours about the growing influence of Rome at the time of the game.
This mode will be available for Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC on February 20. And also as a stand-alone title on PC for $19.99.
And for our review on Assassin’s Creed: origins, check here.